Skip to content

October Event Cancelled

As most of you know our races are very much family run events, including our friends that have become family. Steve and Cj both remain in the hospital with Covid. Cj is inpatient and Steve is in the ICU on a ventilator. They need your continued prayers.

We have made the extremely tough decision to cancel our upcoming October event so that we can focus on our family’s health, safety and recovery

We will have additional announcements in the near future regarding refunds and roll over options but please bear with us as we work through this extraordinarily difficult time.

Please reach out if you have any questions. We will do our best to answer them. Stay safe everyone.
-Colt and Kayla

Leave a Reply